The 5 Best tea tree oil face cream reviews
Blog Introduction: Tea tree oil is a popular ingredient in many skin care products, and for good reason. This natural oil has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that can help to treat a variety of skin concerns, including acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
If you’re looking for a tea tree oil face cream that will help to improve the appearance of your skin, you’re in luck. There are plenty of great options on the market. In this blog post, we’ll share our top 5 picks for the best tea tree oil face creams available.
1. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser, 5 Fl Oz (Vegan)
- Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser is an instantly foaming daily facial wash, formulated to be gentle on blemished skin.
- Enriched with Community Trade Tea Tree Oil, it cleanses without over drying leaving oily skin feeling fresh and matte.
- 100% vegan
- Enriched with Community Trade tea tree oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya.
- Mild, gentle and refreshing on blemished skin.
This facial wash from The Body Shop contains tea tree oil, lemon tea tree, and tamanu oil to help cleanse, purify, and soothe the skin. It’s suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
This facial wash from The Body Shop contains Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya. Tea tree oil has been used for centuries by the indigenous people of Australia to treat skin conditions. This facial wash is designed to cleanse your skin and help to reduce blemishes.
2. Australian Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser
Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads - 50 Count - Face Cleanser - Soothes & Calms Skin - Makeup Remover Pads - Removes Oil & Dirt - Great for Travel - Essential Oils
- A FACE CLEANER WITH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS - These tea tree oil pads are formulated with a host of herbal extracts and pure essential oils such as lavender, chamomile, and calendula.
- A SAFER CLEAN WITH TEA TREE OIL - Each skin clearing facial wipe includes eco-harvest tea tree oil, a plant extract from Australia with antiseptic properties for oil-free, smooth skin.
- GREAT FOR SKIN ISSUES - These face cleansing pads remove oil and dirt from the skin that often lead to skin bumps breakout. These cleansing pads leave your face with a smooth and instantly refreshing feel.
- CLEAR & RADIANT SKIN - These facial wipes minimize breakouts and tone your skin for a radiant glow. Great support to unclog pores while combating existing blemishes.
- EASY TO USE - These convenient pads are pleasant smelling and perfect for quick, on-the-go cleansing. Ideal choice for travel use or gym workouts.
This facial cleanser from Australian Tea Tree Oil is made with 100% pure tea tree oil to help fight acne-causing bacteria and reduce inflammation. It’s also free from harsh chemicals and sulfates.
3. Apothecary87 Tea Tree Oil Face Cream
MAJESTIC PURE Tea Tree Oil Moisturizing Cream - Body, Foot & Face Moisturizer - With Ceramides, Vitamins A E & Vegan Collagen - For Dry Skin, Oily Skin, & Appearance Of Wrinkles, Acne & Scars - 16 oz
$13.91 in stock
- Moisturizing Body, Hand and Face Cream – Majestic Pure Therapeutic Grade Tea Tree Oil Cream for face, body, and foot, with 5% Tea Tree Oil, Infused with Ceramide, for Acne-Prone Skin. Suitable for All Skin Types; Men & Women. Made in USA
- Carefully crafted with the finest and 100% pure tea tree oil and other wonderful ingredients to purify skin for clear, supple, and youthful look
- Moisturized Skin – Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and pores for a younger looking and smooth appearance. Contains a blend of natural plant derived marine collagen, peptides and antioxidants for luxurious texture with exceptional skin nourishing and moisturizing nutrients
- Contains pure tea tree oil: A moisturizer for acne-prone skin that is non-greasy, easily applied and rapidly absorbed. A multi-purpose cream suitable for feet, hands, face, and neck
- Cruelty Free & Made in USA – Majestic Pure Tea Tree Oil Face Cream is cruelty-free and not tested on animals. Made in USA.
This face cream from Apothecary87 contains 3% tea tree oil to help fight blemishes and keep the skin clear. It also includes aloe vera and chamomile to soothe the skin.
4. Art Naturals Organic Tea Tree Oil Face Cream
artnaturals Anti-Aging Retinol Cream-Moisturizer - (1.7 Fl Oz / 50ml) - with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, C and Aloe Vera
- RETINOL CREAM: ArtNaturals Retinol Cream is one moisturizer with many age:fighters: 2.5 percent retinol (Vitamin A) teams up with super:hydrating hyaluronic acid and 20 percent Vitamin C, the antioxidant champion.
- ANTI-AGING: Ingredients combine to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet, shrink bags, lighten up dark circles and age spots, and restore skin to radiant glow.
- NATURAL EXTRACTS: Botanical extracts, including green tea and gotu kola, ramp up skin’s circulation, as they help exfoliate, leaving skin fresh, plumped up and protected from free radicals.
- VITAMINS: Vitamin E partners with Vitamin B5 to add even more ANTI-AGING, healing punch, as they fight skin irritation, including acne and blemishes, as well as dryness and flakes.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: All ingredients used in ArtNaturals products are Sulphate-Free, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free and GMO-Free. Satisfaction guaranteed or 100 percent refund of purchase price. You have nothing to lose and only your health to gain!
This organic face cream from Art Naturals contains 4% tea tree oil to help fight acne while also moisturizing the skin. It’s made with natural ingredients and is paraben-free.
5. Era Organics Tea Tree Oil Face Cream Moisturizer
Era Organics Tea Tree Oil Face Cream - For Oily, Acne Prone Skin, Extra Soothing & Nourishing Non-Greasy Botanical Facial Moisturizer with 7X Ingredients For Rosacea, Cystic Acne, Blackheads & Redness
$18.95 in stock
- NUTRIENT-RICH TEA TREE FACE CREAM FOR OILY SKIN. Using Tea Tree Oil for acne is a centuries old natural remedy that still works today. Our face moisturizer for oily skin is perfect for helping with blemishes, blackheads, cystic acne, redness and combination skin. Get balanced, smoother and clearer looking skin.
- BALANCING & CALMING EXTRA STRENGTH MOISTURIZER CREAM. Most acne treatments are too harsh on the skin, leading to irritation, redness or dry skin that needs support. Our facial cream is formulated to soothe, provide nourishment and balance oily skin, dry skin or combination skin to support your treatments in fighting blemishes. Gentle facial moisturizer perfect for men, women and teens.
- TEA TREE & SALICYLIC ACID CREAM WITH INGREDIENTS YOUR SKIN WILL LOVE. We combine powerful botanical, food grade ingredients to nourish and balance the skin, including: St. John’s Wort, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid, Zinc, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root and Goldenseal.
- AS SAFE AS IT IS EFFECTIVE. Our premium, plant based face cream is gentle on pores and vegan friendly. To make sure people with sensitive skin can use it, it also has no parabens, no hormone disruptors, no harsh chemicals and gentle, yet effective at helping moisturize all skin types.
- TRY IT NOW WITH CONFIDENCE. Era Organics is family owned and operated so customer service and pleasure are our top priority. Blemishes, redness and oily skin can happen to anyone, no matter what you use. So if you’re not completely satisfied, just let us know and we’re happy to help.
This face cream moisturizer from Era Organics contains 10% tea tree oil to help fight acne while also hydrating the skin. It’s made with organic ingredients and is non-greasy.
The Benefits of Tea Tree Oil Face Cream
Blog Introduction: Tea tree oil is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent, making it an ideal ingredient for face cream. It can help to soothe irritated skin, clear up blemishes, and even reduce the appearance of scars. In this post, we’ll take a look at some of the best tea tree oil face creams on the market and see how they can benefit your skin.
Is Tea Tree Oil Good For Acne?
Blog Introduction: Tea tree oil is an essential oil that has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. In recent years, it has become increasingly popular as a natural remedy for acne. But does it actually work? Let’s take a closer look at tea tree oil for acne and see what the research says.
How Does Tea Tree Oil Work?
Tea tree oil works by fighting the bacteria that cause acne breakouts. It is thought to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, a common ingredient in over-the-counter acne treatments, but with fewer side effects.
Tea tree oil can be used in two ways: topically or orally. When used topically, it is usually diluted with a carrier oil such as jojoba oil or coconut oil and then applied to the skin. When taken orally, it is typically diluted in water or juice.
What Does the Research Say?
There is some scientific evidence to support the use of tea tree oil for acne. A study published in the Journal of Dermatological Treatment found that a 5% tea tree oil gel was effective in reducing acne lesions in people with mild to moderate acne.
Another study found that a 3% tea tree oil cream was as effective as a 0.5% benzoyl peroxide cream in treating acne. However, it took longer for the tea tree oil to work—eight weeks compared to four weeks for benzoyl peroxide.
Side Effects of Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is generally safe when used topically, but it can cause skin irritation and allergic reactions in some people. It should never be applied undiluted to the skin. When taken orally, tea tree oil can cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. It should not be taken internally without medical supervision.
Tea tree oil is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent that makes it an ideal ingredient for face cream. It can help to soothe irritated skin, clear up blemishes, and even reduce the appearance of scars. In this post, we’ve looked at three of the best tea tree oil face creams on the market and seen how they can benefit your skin. If you’re looking for a face cream that can help to improve your complexion, one of these products may be right for you.